Dr. Gregg Congdon
Dr. Gregg Congdon is presently a member of the Victoria Podiatry Clinic in Victoria, British Columbia. He holds staff privileges at the Victoria General and Royal Jubilee Hospitals. Dr. Congdon has greatly enjoyed the path that the podiatric profession has allowed him to follow.
Born and raised in Rhode Island, he attended the University of Rhode Island where he received his BSc. in Zoology. He obtained his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and completed the surgical residency program at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Dr. Congdon started a podiatric practice in his hometown of East Greenwich, Rhode Island and appreciated the years spent with family and friends. However, the lure of the West was great and he returned to Santa Fe, New Mexico to continue practice. He served on surgical staffs at a number of hospitals in both states.
In addition, he held appointments on Residency Committees, Executive Board of Rhode Island Diabetes Association, Clinical Instructorships and graduate teaching programs. DDr. Gregg Congdon maintains memberships in the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Rhode Island Podiatric Medical Association, the New Mexico Podiatric Medical Association and the British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association. Past academic achievements include Pi Delta, Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi honor societies.
When not in the office, Dr. Congdon spends most of his time outdoors running, hiking, kayaking, biking, skiing, camping and hiking.
Contact Dr. Gregg Congdon:
Articles Authored and Reviewed by Dr. Gregg Congdon:
- Lax Ligaments — Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Foot Ulcers — Types, Treatment, and Symptoms
- Toenail Falling Off — Causes, Treatment, and Prevention Tips
- Thick Toenails: Trimming, Treatment & Causes
- Everything You Should Know About Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heel Spurs — Symptoms, Treatment, and Causes
- Causes and Treatment for Tingling of the Feet
- Ganglion Cyst of the Foot
- 5 Tips for Avid Runners for Healthy Feet