Dr. Mark Landsman
In 1987, Dr. Mark J. Landsman graduated earned his doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. From 1987 to 1988, he spent his time completing a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Michigan Osteopathic Medical Center while simultaneously completing a second residency in podiatric surgery from Botsford General Hospital.
Dr. Landsman is a diplomate for the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and International College of Podiatric Laser Surgery. He is board certified in Foot Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and has a fellowship with the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Landsman is highly committed to podiatric medicine, as he is affiliated with several Podiatric Medical Associations such as the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American College of Foot Orthopedists, International College of Podiatric Laser Surgery and the New York State Podiatric Medical Association.
Dr. Landsman specializes in all aspects of podiatric medicine such as podiatric medicine, foot and ankle surgery and rehabilitation, laser surgery, sports medicine, and podopediatrics. He has also held several different teaching and administrative positions for the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Ethics and Grievance Committee, International Society of Podiatric Laser Surgery, and was adjunct faculty for the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Credentials Committee American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Oral Examiner, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Associate Director, Residency Education Medical Arts Center Hospital New York, New York
- Executive Officer and Chairman, Ethics and Grievance Committee, International Society of Podiatric Laser Surgery
- Adjunct Faculty New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Contact Dr. Landsman:
Articles Authored and Reviewed by Dr. Mark Landsman:
- Foot Odor Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
- Blisters on Your Feet: Treatment and Prevention
- Toe Fungus – Treatment, Symptoms & Causes
- All About Foot Bunion Surgery
- Broken Ankle: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Ankle Injuries: Info About Sprains, Strains, and Fractures
- Athlete’s Foot: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatment
- Corns On Feet: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Flat Feet and Fallen Arches in Adults and Children
- Heel Spurs — Symptoms, Treatment, and Causes
- Everything You Should Know About High Ankle Sprains
- Metatarsal Fracture — Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- Understanding The Metatarsal Bones Of The Foot